HYDROPONICS HOW TO: Simplified
You’ve heard how fast plants grow in a hydroponics system. You’ve heard about the huge harvests. Once you have it set up you will only need to spend a small amount of time per day monitoring the plants.
Discover shortcuts that will help you build a growing setup quickly and easily… and cheaply.
Hydroponics is NOT complicated once you understand how to get started. There are five types of hydroponics systems, and this ebook will show you why matching the right system to your situation can save you a lot of frustration. What’s the difference between hydroponics and an ordinary garden?
“Hydroponics how to”
Plants grown in hydroponics have their roots in a clean neutral media such as clay balls or perlite, instead of dirt. A nutrient solution is circulated to the roots via a pump or wick action.
The plants don’t have to waste energy developing a large root system because the food is delivered right to the roots. Since it no longer has to search for its food, the plant’s growth and energy are redirected to lush foliage and abundant flowers and fruit.
My name is Stella. I have 13 years experience with hydroponics, and a little later I will explain my bizarre introduction to this easy way to grow plants. But first…
If you are thinking about getting started, you need to answer these three questions:
1. How are you going to build it?
2. Is there going to be enough space and light?
3. How are you going to maintain it?
Hydroponics How To:
Choosing the right system is the 1st step
Before you start gluing pipe together shouldn’t you decide which system is best for you?
This e-book will take you on a journey, almost like going down a garden path, and help match the right system to your situation.
|In this comprehensive gardening e-book, you’ll discover…|
- The quickest, easiest hydroponics system to build. You can get started in hours rather than days and the system is built from common materials so you can save money.
- 5 ways you can get started on a pauper’s budget. You don’t have to get the most complex system to get incredible results. There are 2 plans that can be built out of common materials you may already have. You can get the rest at Home Depot.
- Which crops to grow and which to stay away from. You can grow just about anything with hydroponics, but some plants will take over, stealing light and space from smaller plants. Here you’ll learn which plants are the smartest, easiest… and tastiest.