End Days Survival : Nathan Shepard is a Bible scholar with a background in theology and archaeology. He has spent more than 17 years studying the ancient scriptures and how the words of the prophets became historical fact over time, gaining knowledge of how to End Days Survival. Now, his spine chilling theory links present times events to Bible prophecies in a clear and concise way… and foretells a very sinister future for the US. From that moment on, he decided that he must become a survival expert, train and prepare for the worst disaster in human history…If you have ever studied Revelations and its predictions, recognized some correlations between those events and events of our present time, You do not want to miss out on Nathan Shepard’s theories and expertise on how to End Days Survival
2. The pros and cons section is where you will learn about the primary pros and cons of Nathan Shepard’s survival guide.
3. The conclusions section is where we discuss our final thoughts and feelings on End Days Survival…
End Days Survival is an easy to follow guide on how to survive the Biblical end days. Nathan Shepard, the author of this guide, states that inside his book he gives the exact steps people should take in order protect themselves and their families during this period.
As an ardent Christian, experienced theologian and an archeologist, Nathan Shepard aims to educate the public of his prediction of the Lord’s Second Coming, which he sets the date as January 1, 2017 (based on prophecies found in the bible). Prior to this date, he predicts the transpiration of a devastating event such as Electro-magnetic Pulse attack that will result in power outages, failures in heating devices, breakdown of transportation vehicles, failure of the internet, etc.
Nathan states that the main aim of his guide is to inform the public on how to survive and prosper during the end days as based on the biblical prophecies.
In order to help people prepare, Nathan covers many different topics inside his End Days Survival guide, which include the following:
- The medical supplies that are required to aid people in the event of chemical attacks. Nathan Shepard says that a supply of these medicines should be kept in every first aid kit.
- How to assemble and make a Faraday Cage using simple kitchen utensils and everyday items. The cage is meant to protect electrical devices from EMP attacks.
- Some Examples on how to use common kitchen items to make survival gear during and after a chemical attack.
- Suggestions on how to preserve food and medicine, bearing in mind the possibility of power outages.
- Nathan also discusses the many kinds of chemical weapons that can be used during such event. The aim is to enable every individual to be knowledgeable about chemical weapons and to be able to take the right steps in order to lessen the effects of such weapon on the body.
- Another thing that Nathan Shepard shares is a step-by-step plan, based on military science, on how to survive in different kinds of crisis.
These are just a few of the many topics that Nathan discusses inside the guide